October 20, 2008

Boat Envy

As you know my family has become quite the sailing buff's as of late - we had a lot of fun this weekend because there was a LOT of wind and rough sailing makes for giggling kids when the water splashes Mommy in the face numerous times! We always take a look around the marina and pick our favorite boat. No surprise that David, Olivia and I have our eye on a gorgeous 43 foot Beneteau...

We think the owner lives aboard (Olivia and I peeked inside and she was pretty wowed by the 40" plasma TV aboard!) Anyhoo...who needs all that...I bet it's a real pain to sail on that and sip your wine with friends as you glide effortlessly over the water. Yuck. Less is more right? Let's hope so, the boat we rent is below. Just to the right of the red one. No plasma TV but still fun for Gilligan and his crew.

No surprises here...this is much more Emily's style! Yes, it's a Harley. Lord help us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you M. Let them have the ole boat, I'm getting us a Harley, Vroom, vroom
Granpa