October 8, 2008

Picture day


Today is picture day at school and Olivia wanted her hair curled. Ok, no problem. Well, small problem...it took me so long to curl all that hair that she missed the bus! Beauty comes at a cost right, I guess 9 is a good age to learn that. I don't know why this photo is blurry (I know GF, I need the SLR).

Emily quote of the day (I know how you live for these). This was in the car on the way home from soccer practice last night.

"I'm tired Emily, I need a nap."
"Take one."
"I can't, I'm kinda busy driving."
"Yes you can, just close your eyes, put your head back and keep your hands on the wheel."
"How will I know where to turn?"
"Helloooo, turn on your GPS, Jill (that's what we call the GPS) will tell you!"

So, to all my fellow overworked, underpaid moms out there...Hellooooo didn't you know a good time to catch some zzz's is while driving? Duh.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I had a date with Mr. Foil and Mr. Bleach last night....I feel much better! Say hi to Jill for me...