October 4, 2008

Finally!


Yes, finally we have come to our senses in this town (well, in this case at least) and opted to take our own group photo after the soccer game today instead of traipsing 10 miles to some school, waiting in line with 200 of our closest friends for a professional photographer to take team and individual photos for the low, low price of $45 per package! Do you know that they do this every season (not just the fall or spring) and twice a year now in schools?

really, it's true. Except in my house where we buy 1 package from the school (even if you look funny cause those are the hysterical ones 20 yrs later) and that's it! I still can't get over the fact that in my fifth grade photo I have a feathered roach clip in my hair and a Schlitz mini beer can necklace around my neck! I will have to dig that up and post it - seeing is believing.

Mom...was that just a bad year for you?

Anyhoo. Cute picture of the pink Grasshoppers who won big today and my girl was awesome. Ok-David's girl cause he gets the athletic credit in the family. I'm just the fifth grade pot smoking, beer drinking loser :) We still fight over who gets the credit for her being the tallest one in the bunch.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Sclitz? I think "Old Style" was the brew of choice at home in the old days....