November 19, 2009

Major Meltdown

Normally I post the positive side of things on the blog - who wants to hear about every door slam from Olivia or whine from Emily? Although we have our share of those moments, they are certainly not the parts I care to look back and reflect upon (plus I would be too busy typing to do anything else some days.) This particular meltdown was just too good to pass up, so right in the middle of it I grabbed my camera.

Act 1, Scene 1: Emily went home from school with a friend to play. She was supposed to come home at 3 but the mom called and said they were having too good a time and was keeping her until 5! When she got home the mom informed me they had some lunch and about 3 pieces of candy each and played mostly outside on the playground. Emily went straight out to our playground for a while and came home and grabbed a piece of candy. This was her reaction to me telling her "no more candy."

No comments: