November 30, 2009

Great Weekend

Usually after a busy weekend I am ready to get everyone out of the house on Monday and back to school and work but I am sad to see this one go. We had a great traditional meal on Thursday, went sailing on Friday and Saturday (Friday was just David and I and Saturday was the whole family), got tons of household chores done, braved Toys R Us on Black Friday (at 5 pm...not am) ate more than I care to write about and drove to the North Shore for our annual Christmas card shoot. Although that photo opp is usually my least favorite part about Christmas we had fun and maybe even got some usable shots. I've shared a few below but you will have to wait for your card to see the winners!


Here is a medley of random images from the weekend and a few more I hadn't shared yet (including my new kitchen cabinets!)

post signature

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love the pics! Sounds like a great weekend....hey guess what, Blogger fixed the problem, you updated! Whew, my stress level just went down. Tomorrow is the big day, thanks for your inquiry, I will post as soon as I get home:)