January 25, 2010

Make-up Madness!

As my Mom and I were wrapping the blush, lip gloss, eyeshadow etc. in the cute make-up case for Christmas she shot me a "this is really cute but it's gonna make you crazy" look. Of course shot back the "I know, but it'll be fun to see her face on Christmas morning" and the "I can handle it" look.

This is just a random shot of Emily - there are plenty to choose from - of how she looks at some point on any given day. If you click on the photo to enlarge it you MIGHT get an idea of the layers of body glitter on every exposed part of her. Yep Mom, no sweat, I can handle this!

This is what happened when I put my foot down and told her to give her face a rest. Poor Barbie, she has always been so tasteful and understated. Then she met Emily - Stylezilla. Again, click on the photo and check out her lips. Too much is never enough.

Ah but I fear it won't end anytime soon. These are two 8 yr. olds that like to come play and it's hard to tell but they are both in Emily's clothes! Even Olivia's friends have been caught giving Barbie a glamover. This is what I get for not having more video games in the house!


post signature


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I think I need a "glamover", Is Em available in about 14 weeks?