January 2, 2010

Trip to the ER

Well, this is NOT the North Shore photo opp I was going for today! We girls set out on a beautiful trip after a great lunch at the beach to view the waves and scenery. We pulled over at an inlet to get some great shots of the ocean crashing on the lava rock - and I think we did - but before we could admire the beauty I heard Emily crying. Not the normal cry, the "I am really hurt cry." You Mom's know the one.

Here we are after a nearly one hour ride back from nowhere to the ER where we had the slice in Emily's leg durma bonded. She had a pretty good cut from her fall on the lava rock and although I wasn't up for putting her through stitches the Dr. agreed to glue it for me to try and reduce the scar.

Her sister was her biggest comfort through the ordeal...don't know what we would do without her! I'll post our scenic shots another day!!

post signature


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What a trooper Em!