January 17, 2010

Oops, she did it again

So I thought when you had girls you got a lot of drama but less injuries? Did I miss a memo? Yes folks, here we are again in the Tripler ER on yet another Sunday getting another cast on another arm (wrist fracture to be exact). This one isn't as dramatic as the "trying to do a back flip off the monkey bars" in 3rd grade. Just your everyday, run of the mill, running around at recess and some 6th grade kid tripped her kind of thing.

I had to go back and look up the old injury and was shocked. Seems like yesterday but look how little she was back in September 07.

My kids are on a strict injury time-out. I have been to the ER three times in 3 months (twice in the last 2 weeks) and although I will soon get my own reserved front row parking spot I am afraid it will come with a visit from CPS!! I'm pretty sure they do it just to torture me ;)

She is feeling fine and in good spirits but a bit bummed about the no soccer thing for 3 weeks, that will mean missing the first 2 games and she has been practicing very hard. The good news is she can still suit up in that pretty light pink jersey and socks outfit and go cheer on her team!!


post signature

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So sorry O! Hope you are on the mend soon.....sorry to Mom too!