November 3, 2010

October Fun

I've been gone so long I almost forgot the password for my blog!!  Thanks to all of you for your patience - and you know who that excludes!


Here's my Dorothy...and her little dog too!  Not sure if you can tell but her dress was shiny satin and had sparkles on it.  We decided Dorothy needed to get with the times. 


Sunday was such a whirlwind in my house...church, swap meet, trip to Kaneohe and Bellows beach to show David's family around, pumpkin carving, forgotten book report (due the next day), dinner and trick-or-treating.  We carved pumpkins in record time and this was my creation.  It came out much better in my head but things usually do.  It's a wonderful place to be!


Of course...right.  Sheesh.


David...of course again right?  Oh I almost forgot, we threw in a birthday for him over the weekend too but the photos of that are on Grandma's camera - mine was lost temporarily in the shuffle! 


Ahoy matey! 


Pali Lookout

We have been having a great time with our family - unfortunately David and the girls are all in school during the week but we aren't letting that slow us down much. 


Koi Pond


View of the USS MISSOURI from the Arizona Memorial


Fancy schmancy Hawaiian Pedi's!!


Sunset from my lanai


Pearl Harbor


Beautiful!  They are enjoying the blue oceans, flowers, foods etc.  I have run them all over this island and when I'm not wearing them out the girls are!  It's so fun to have them here.  This weekend we are going to turtle beach and for a pontoon boat ride to sandbar!

post signature

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hope all is well, love the "Hello Kitty" pumpkin!