August 17, 2011

Fire Power

As promised, here are a few short videos of the gun shoots from the cruise last week.  In typical Jen fashion, I found a little nook one level down from the crowd that provided me a good viewing spot.  It was a little "bridge" for lack of a better word, tucked away and I was all alone.


I was pretty psyched when I captured this shot as I really didn't know when the gun would shoot (someone did, just not me) and I have a lot of video of nothing.  


I tried for one more, what I thought was the last shot of the day.  You can see me jump on this video when they started to shoot the forward and aft guns sequentially about 8 times each!  I was VERY surprised and really had that "life flash before my eyes" moment as I was right in the middle of all this gun fire and no-one even knew I was there!  I know, you're thinking only me right?  Wrong, Olivia does stuff like this too :)


For the next shoot I happily stayed with the crowds!  This "sea wiz" (not sure of that spelling) or R2D2 as we like to call it shot some ridiculous amount of ammo no time flat.  I think they said 300 rounds in 5 seconds?  It was over before it began!

Ok - that was for all my nephews.  I know how you love things that explode.  Speaking of - here is one of my favorite shots.  I like to use it as a screen saver when my kids are mis-behaving :0





post signature

No comments: