July 19, 2010

Birthday Fun



Say hello to my new friend!  My birthday was tons of fun and our dolphin encounter (to be technically correct my friend here is a wolphin...1/2 false killer whale, 1/2 dolphin) was pretty cool. 


There is a platform in the dolphin pool that you stand on and each person gets a chance to give a kiss, get a kiss, and do a little dance (that is what Emily is doing in this shot). 


It was largely a way for Sea Life Park to make more money on photos for $16 each but hey...it's not every day you get to kiss a wolphin right?


This photo makes me think of my girls...I'll let you figure out who is who!




A little wet from our new friend's tail, we headed to Dukes in Waikiki for dinner on the beach. 


YUM!!


When we got home my mailbox and lanai's were covered in streamers and balloons and gifts!  This is the food I made for the girls on Sunday night.  We had a great time and stayed up too late!


Daddy had to leave on Saturday for an overnight on one of the ships...Emily didn't want him to forget her so she decorated his backpack!  When we dropped him off he looked like the guy at the fair who sells balloons :)  Hmmmm, I'm thinkin second career?

Thanks all for the happy birthday wishes, cards and gifts.  If my day was any indication it's going to be a great year!
post signature

No comments: