July 2, 2010

RIMPAC

It's been a fun week but as promised, we are exhausted!  4 receptions in 4 nights means David getting home by 6 to change, me getting the girls bathed, fed and ready for bed by 6:15 (and me dressed). These aren't our best photos but I promised I would share.

Night 1.  Japanese reception.  I promise we are happier than we look in this photo!!

Cute huh?

Night 2.  Australian reception.  I promise, David is every bit as tired as he looks in this photo :)


Night 3.  French reception.  Remember the part about David making it home to change by 6?  Ummm, that got a bit tight as the week wore on but I will tell you he chose a lovely white shirt and pants for the evening!


Day 4.  Canadian reception.  Same story as above! 
We had a great time at each one.  We have some good friends in town for the festivities and it was great to see them everyday and catch up.  We are happy to have two nights off before a big 4th of July event on Sunday. 

Happy 4th!!

post signature

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Lookin'good!!!