May 10, 2011

Because you can never have enough relaxing spaces!

Steps to create the perfect outdoor retreat... 


Find a friend who is moving and get her gazebo.  Then find 4 strong gals to carry said gazebo out of her yard, across the playground and to your house!



Find another friend who is moving and take all her plants


Buy a new cover and when it doesn't fit...buy yet another one


Continue doing your part to stimulate the economy with furniture purchases


and more furniture


Add lots and lots of cute accessories like pillows...


Candles


Coral (that you got yourself at sandbar last week)



A lantern


and finally a rug.  Viola!  One perfect spot to relax in the shade.  


Now, make it rain like crazy for 9 days straight so everything is soaked and you have yet to enjoy one cup of coffee or wine in it!  Oh well, it will dry out eventually and I'll be ready!  I'm actually still working on the curtains but I have a sneaky suspicion they will still be in the bag when my Mom comes in two weeks.  She has yet to be here for a visit without being on curtain duty.  Sorry Mom!


Ok honey, I warned you this was going to happen while you were gone.  You love it right?  I know you will and I can't wait to sit out there with you and ignore our kids together.  Oh, now I need the Bose system.  And for you to get another job here.  I'm just sayin.


post signature

No comments: