May 29, 2011

Getting back to normal, whatever that is!

It's been a long week but my little princess is doing very well!

  This was her just after surgery when they let me into the recovery room.  (Yes, I share a little extra when Daddy isn't home - he likes to be kept in the loop!)


This was a mere 2 hours later on 2 doses of morphine :)  Tonsils, shmonsils!


It was very boring in the hospital so we were happy to get home the next day to all sorts of new toys!  I must say we are a fortunate family to have such nice neighbors and friends - she was showered with gifts which very much helped pass the  recovery time. 


Playdough banana split anyone?


Although we thought soccer was over for a while, Olivia was invited to help fill the gaps on a U14 team created by so many military families moving this month.   


We found ourselves playing downtown yesterday so I took the opportunity to show my mom (who has been working overtime on this vacation) the swanky Kahala resort!


Nothing says thanks like a margarita on the beach!






After we shared a $100 plate of nachos, vegis and drinks, we let the girls swim a bit.  


Perfect way to start the summer!  Congrats to both my girls for another round of straight A's :)


We head to PA next week to see our cousins and then the Oklahoma cousins are coming here the following week.  Can't wait for both!


post signature

No comments: