August 12, 2009

Emily's first Day

There's my big girl on her first day! She was very excited and seems to really enjoy school. I think we are in the process of replacing Sam (the old bf) with a new man named Jayden. He is really the only one I hear lots about and when she got in the car today she started to cry about missing him already! What am I going to do with this one?



Here is where she and I spend our afternoons while waiting for Olivia to be done with school. The house across the street is soon to be our house (the middle one with no-one standing on the stairs) and the double parking carport is behind my van. Driving 80+ miles a day to get the girls to school and back is getting old. My days are spent waiting around on this side of the island until they are done and driving back and forth. We are more than anxious to get on with our lives and stop living out of suitcases.

Once again my life and my husbands are going full throttle in opposite directions. He is swamped with work and I'm swamped with everything else. He said to me this morning, "hey, isn't our anniversary like around now?" Hmmmm, why yes, it's tomorrow. I think this makes two years in a row that I have all but forgotten it. Bad, bad me!! It makes me laugh that 15 years ago we were running from a hurricane and waiting to move into our house in Hawaii! Add a few kids, some pounds and grey hairs and not much has changed. It's been a great ride honey - happy anniversary and maybe I will get to see you tomorrow :)

post signature

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love that Em.....hope you have a great Anniversary!