August 21, 2009

Nevermind

Please disregard that last post and replace it with this one...

YAHOO - just got a call and we are good to move in on the 28th...as in a week from today!!! Perhaps my polite but firm complaining did some good or more likely God is taking extra pity on me today (He can see me in that padded room). Regardless, replace that 20 days with 7. 7

Now the real fun begins, delivery of 11 crates of junk. I'll buy you a ticket if you will help! Any takers...anyone? Helloooooo

post signature

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Day....

Rebecca said...

I'm glad to hear that the psychotic northern girl with an attitude had such an affect on the lazy day, aloha spirit!

I'm thrilled for you that in a week you'll be up to your ears in brown boxes and paper!

I'll happily fly your way....but only if I can stay in the beach house in Kailua. You'll still make me dinner though, right?