August 4, 2009

Back to School

Hopefully most of you saw my photo of Olivia on her first day from my new iPhone - she looked really cute in her uniform! She doesn't love that part but she agrees it would be tougher if she had to wear the standard Catholic plaid jumper! I am thrilled to report she had a great first day. She said she made tons of friends and all the girls were really nice (let's hope that holds out) and she was happy with her schedule. I noticed she has 4 hours of religious education a week, that should be interesting :)

On to the really important stuff though. My iPhone rocks. I must be getting seriously old because I am still marveling at the fact that for $300 I have a device roughly the size of cassette tape (for the rest of you oldies out there) that can surf the web, take photos, send email, play music, movies, give driving directions, and much, much more. Oh yeah, it's a phone too. I am still tinkering and learning the depths of it's greatness but I do know that my husband and kids are wildly jealous which probably means it won't be long until I hear CRASH "uh, sorry Mom. It was an accident!" Let's hope it's fairly sturdy - hey, maybe there's an app for that :)

post signature

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Here is to many more good days:)