March 28, 2011

Lots and Lots of Laughs




As usual, I am full of excuses as to why I haven't been posting.  I was trying to get Olivia to share some of her trip to Disney with you all.  Turns out the process of weeding through 200 photos and choosing 10 or so to tell a story is too limiting for my little story teller.  She's working on it - be patient!

Also...I got a shiny, new Mac computer last weekend and although I love it "to the moon and back" (that's how Emily and I describe REAL love), it is taking me some time to move all my data over, buy new programs and figure out how to work it all.

 

This video is part of that test.  My new toy makes some great slide shows but they are proving to large to load onto blogger.  Hang with me!  We attended another farewell this weekend and had a fantastic time.  As you can see it was a formal event and was complete with laughter, good natured roasting and gag gifts.  I do love the way this small group celebrates each other.  

Soccer finished up this weekend too.  Olivia's team played in a tournament which consisted of 3 games - one of which looked like a local street fight against a pretty tough team from Maui!  They had a great season and will top it off with an ice-cream pool party next weekend.  Where was this stuff when I was a kid?  I seem to remember at the end of our season, walking off the field to the car!


Em got a surprise package from Emma this weekend - matching outfits for her and "EM".  Life is good; very, very good.  


Poor things have 5 whole days of school this week and Daddy is out to sea.  What ever will I do with all the quiet.....ahhhhh


post signature


No comments: