September 11, 2008

Busy Day


Emily had her open house at school today - you wouldn't believe this place. I guess it has been an active church here in the area since 92 and they finally built their own facility...what a budget! David and I have NEVER seen such a place - church or other. I can't even begin to describe the size, amenities etc but Emily is one lucky girl to be going to school here. Lord help us when she has to attend...public school!


This and the photo above are taken in the indoor playground which is complete with gaming stations, a 2 story twisty slide, climbing wall, 2 individual trampolines and whatever this thing is!



This is a shot of half of the outdoor playground, the covered side and below is the unshaded area - perhaps for the naughty kids :)



Oh, after spending an hour at school meeting her teachers and dragging her off the playground we went sailing since David had the day off. Pretty good day out there, I need some lessons though!!



Now it's time to make dinner, do homework and head out to my book club at 8:00! Long day for Mommy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No wonder David gets metals,he took my daughter SAILING! Jib HO,HO,HO!