September 13, 2008

Go Grasshoppers!

I'm not sure how we ended up as the pink Grasshoppers but none the less we finally had a game today that wasn't rained out. Of course it was a happy 92 degrees and about 98% humidity so the girls were absolutely melting out there! Liv played great (better defender it's turning out due to her size). Who ever thought David and I would have the biggest kid on the team!! They won, 6-4!




Hmmmm, what should the caption for this be:
1. Just pretend you don't hear them...works every time
2. I told you we should have split up
3. Yeah mom, I was just telling him that it was time to turn back!
This is Nolan who is the 3rd child of a couple that we knew WAY back when on our first ship (INGERSOLL) in Hawaii. We lost touch with them until the first soccer practice when I noticed them talking to their 9 yr. old daughter Olivia and I said "oh, you have an Olivia too" and she said "yes, you look really familiar"! Back then neither of us even had kids so it's pretty funny that our Olivia's are the same age! Small world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This should work now dad...now you can heckle me in cyberspace!!