September 16, 2008

Woo Hoo



And then there was ONE!!! Just me, alone in my house, no cartoons in the background, no one slipping dress up shoes on my feet and necklaces on me to play princess, no one whining about how hungry they are...just me!

So what am I going to do? Clean the house, grocery shop, pay bills, do laundry, go to the gym? NOPE. Not today. Today I am going to listen to the quiet, fool around on my computer (guilt free), and did I mention listen to the quiet?

Em was excited - no tears today but she thought about it. I bribed her with the start up of "Mommy and Emily Day" again (like every day isn't). If she goes to school without crying then on Friday we have our special day which usually includes breakfast at IHOP and the library.

I tried my hand at digital scrapbooking today which is below. Not too good at it yet but it was fun to try. These are a few of the same photos but without all the junk around them!

Shhhhhh :)

No comments: